Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CINCINNATI AND SOUP: CINCINNATI LAUNCH


Well it was official on June 14, 2010 as CINCINNATI AND SOUP was finally
IN the Queen City and launched at Joseph Beth Booksellers at the Rookwood Pavillion.
I was there to Meet and Greet and give a talk about the book. There IS a lot to
talk about too- with all the recipes and nostalgia- about Cincinnati from the
1950's to now..
I was happy to include my wonderful graphic artist designer, Erin Beckloff
in this event. My photo with this blog is with Erin in front of the great
poster which Joseph Beth had made of the book cover.
Barb Hudson coordinated this fine event and Ben Vore the store manager.
If you haven't been to Joseph Beth - they have every local book to Cincinnati
you can imagine and more. In addition they have the Bronte Cafe- with
lots of good food. In honor of the day- they made up some of my Tortilla
Soup which Ed who had missed dinner earlier had wanted to try-- by 6 p.m.
it was totally sold out!! It was a great day and I hope to be back at
Joseph Beth sometime in the future.