Monday, April 26, 2010

Chatting with Jim Scott- WLW 700

Wow-- this was a big day- I finally got to chat with one of my radio "heros" Jim
Scott ! I have listened to Jim Scott for years-- I can say too that I "grew" up
listening to him as well. .. We chatted for about 5 minutes about the cookbook -
goetta, mock turtle soup and a bit about Cincinnati chili. You can tell that
Jim is a "Cincinnati" foodie-!! The interview will be on as many of you are
driving off to work- this Friday, April 30 between 5-9 a.m.
He told me my book is going NATIONAL -- now.. so many former Cincinnatians-
and new friends of Cincinnati food- and people who have visited here will now
be checking out "the blog". This is so cool.
I really think that this book will be a hit with U.C. , Miami, Xavier and
other college alums who have left the area and need a "fix" of Cincinnati
chili or goetta. Be sure to check my 1st blog for where you can get the book-
these are the ONLY places which are selling it at this time.